audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
Price
$$335
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
""""SOLD""""
This is a lightly used Zapco SX6 SQ that comes with original box, specs,and Hi-level wire adapters. Just a couple little Nicks, but still a Beautiful Amp. Used on Mids and highs, Sounded very nice. I needed more on the substage and went with my other Elemental Designs Nine.5 to run an XFL 12.This price is shipped within the Lower 48 States ONLY.No Trades at this time. I have PayPal only atm. The amplifier will ship after all transactions clear from PayPal and Banking.I will ship by USPS or FedEx of which I can get to First.Ill be eating the fees and packing materials.NO HOLDS Please.Thanks. Let me know if there are any questions.I appreciate it..audiobaun/Will
"THIS ITEM IS POSTED ON ANOTHER SITE AND IF SOLD WILL BE UPDATED"THANKS

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...