Consensus on zapco

Participant count
  • Participant list

Califmike33

CarAudio.com Regular
Looking for feedback from people that have dealt with Zapco, I'm looking to buy a DSP from them. I've heard certain things about they have poor customer service poor technical support looking for people that have owned zapco products and dealt with the customer service or the technical support or lack of?

Looking for feedback from people that have dealt with Zapco, I'm looking to buy a DSP from them. I've heard certain things about they have poor customer service poor technical support looking for people that have owned zapco products and dealt with the customer service or the technical support or lack of?

I like their products and use them, but from what I hear zero customer service these days.
I've never needed to contact them so that is a zero issue for me.

Zapco Z8 iv AT it's the latest version it's the newest version I think it's a great product but if I run into any trouble I want to be able to get a hold of somebody.

I'm actually looking at Helix also.

Yeah they used to make a premium product and what I heard I've heard people complaining of the quality lately also no customer service no technical support there's no excuse for that it looks like they're on their way down the toilet.

Going to stay away from their product I ended up going with a helix.

Already did six days ago and I've gotten no reply at all.
That is a bad sign.
Yeah they used to make a premium product and what I heard I've heard people complaining of the quality lately also no customer service no technical support there's no excuse for that it looks like they're on their way down the toilet.

Going to stay away from their product I ended up going with a helix.
A user left a review where he found that an internet store was selling refurbished/returned Zapco amps as new. I think it was Sonic Electronix. I think that is where alot of the negative Zapco amp reviews originated.

Yeah I visited there online place a few times I'll be sure to stay away from them like I said I've heard really good stuff about the zapco products until recently and I was going to buy that DSP and then I was going to get it off of a place called woofers etc and they were supposed to be trained on how to use the DSP and they said they've been waiting for weeks and weeks and weeks just for the company to contact them and show them how to use it and they still have it that was just the final straw.

I follow a guy on YouTube called PS sound he's a high-end car stereo installer in the UK yeah I'm talking like super high-end cars and expensive systems he only uses helix for his dsps and zapco amps like the ones with the gold on it they're like the super high end ones almost every install that's what he's putting in. I have heard that they are very good sounding amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...