your take on decal's

I have my team decals and a Taramps decal. The Taramps is coming off and being replaced by the FU audio "FU_ckin loud" decal in orange.

Plus my Team Lethal Pressure windshield banner.

I have security cameras at my house and I park in a gated lot at work.

I have cameras around the house and two flat screens to watch anyone who comes into the cul de sac. I like to keep an eye on my cars. I've had cameras for over 20 years and I put signs up stating grounds are video recorded and guns loaded. Have not had a problem in those 20 years. At my old place I didn't have signs up and **** got f-ed with. My Cadi had the gold ornament and some kids tried to take it setting the alarm off. I came out the front door with my hand gun in a second flat and the one kid pissed him self after I told him that I not from around here and it is a good way to get shot. Needless to say that never happened again. So now I let every one know right off the bat and no more problems. That is how we did it in the Bronx and it works down here in south Florida. Now if I could just get some sleep.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bullheadaudio
Greene County, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Bomber Z
IMG_0692.jpg