your take on decal's

I have a mini van with 4 12s and want to rep who I do it for so I brought 2 decals but I'm having second thoughts about putting them on. They don't have a brand name they just say "Bullhead Turning Headz Audio" and a diamond I brought to put in the middle. But I know decals are like steal me stickers but I live in county NC so theft isn't to bad I think but I disabled my lift gate to be extra safe. Anybody have any advice

I have a mini van with 4 12s and want to rep who I do it for so I brought 2 decals but I'm having second thoughts about putting them on. They don't have a brand name they just say "Bullhead Turning Headz Audio" and a diamond I brought to put in the middle. But I know decals are like steal me stickers but I live in county NC so theft isn't to bad I think but I disabled my lift gate to be extra safe. Anybody have any advice
i think a small decal is cool. the biggest threat is you blasting your system foolishly.

That's how I felt when I brought it and I never play it hard unless I'm in the country. The only time I turn it up is when I'm next to the douch at the light(we all know the type) and want to say I'm louder then you but I'm not intruding personal space

That's how I felt when I brought it and I never play it hard unless I'm in the country. The only time I turn it up is when I'm next to the douch at the light(we all know the type) and want to say I'm louder then you but I'm not intruding personal space
I know that feeling. The guy that thinks hes loud and is just trying to be obnoxious. Nice to see another bass sienna!!! The bass vans are takin over!

A buddy of mine had a van that he hit a few shows a year with that he drove full time. So he had some magnetic signs and static cling window decals made up. He would stick everything on the day of the show, and pull it off that night. The signs were big enough that it made the van look different, so even people who were at the show would probably not guess it was the same van if they saw it on the street.

When I see stickers I don't think hey I'm gunna steal some subwoofers... It's either your a piece of shlt person that will steal or your not... Stickers arnt the deciding factor. I know lots of people that have stickers all over There daily driver and nothing ever gets stolen.

When I see stickers I don't think hey I'm gunna steal some subwoofers... It's either your a piece of shlt person that will steal or your not... Stickers arnt the deciding factor. I know lots of people that have stickers all over There daily driver and nothing ever gets stolen.
Yea I haven't had anything stolen yet hope I don't either. there was one time I had the truck(yea i call it a truck gotta problem) towed to the shop and prayed every night. But I think if I had a decal my stuff would be gone. They left it outside for 2 days i think

The static cling stuff was put on the inside of the windows. Top and bottom of the windshield and both the front side windows. It was a solid side HHR with no side windows.

Like this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bullheadaudio
Greene County, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Bomber Z
IMG_0632.jpg