Anybody ever ordered from SainSmart?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Alright, so I bought the DSO mini to tune my amplifier on the go since I don't like to move my Rigol around.. Well, they sent me a tracking number and a weird website to track my item This is their tracking website, I shіt you not.

Okay, so it says my item was delivered... Yesterday. They keep telling me they don't tender to any other carriers i.e USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Their shipping is called USL. Well, if they delivered my stuff. Where is it? Did they give it to USPS? When I type the tracking into USPS website, it says that a shipping label was created 12 days ago, but they haven't received my item?

tl;dr item says delivered by some chink crap website but I haven't got it and USPS says a shipping label was created 12 days ago but they haven't received it.

Should I file a claim on paypal?

Also, if this is in the wrong board I'm sorry, I had prom last night and have a massive headache so i just clicked the closest board because im too lazy to scroll sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
USL is a carrier used for large domestic and international shipments that need crates or containers.

Paypal has a list of accepted shipping companies, so unless you somehow agreed on using that so called shipper then you should win the claim quickly.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

USL is a carrier used for large domestic and international shipments that need crates or containers.
Paypal has a list of accepted shipping companies, so unless you somehow agreed on using that so called shipper then you should win the claim quickly.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Oh I know, I called them yesterday. They laughed because they asked how big the item was. I said, "About the size of an iPhone." The girl laughed and said they don't ship items like that.

I don't think I'll file a claim till it's been the FULL 15 days to receive my item. Giving the benefit of the doubt here..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.