your dream system?

I like to add another DLS Iridium 6.2 front and power both with 2 DLS TA2 amp. but I don't know If my Helix A4 is bether than TA2 or not.

for sub stage 4 DLS 12 Iridium and 4 DLS A6. or at least 2 of each.

4 parthenons with a 4 220v electrical sockets tuned to 22Hz. I just want to plug them in while drift, with Sblazer, in a t-cab box while platestacker gives me weight lifting tips.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Whoa, year old threads ftw!

Not sure on my dream system however, so much to choose from //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Hmmm, I'd want a hybrid SQ/louder than loud system consisting of

6 Selenium mids and tweeters with a switch to turn them on and off at will

audison amp to power them all

Some high end component set for SQ(rainbow germainums, etc.) on mcintosh amps with switches to cut them on and off at will also.

4 Fi BTL 15s on 4 zx2500.1s in a box tuned to 30hz

dual 300amp alts.

All this will be in a Legacy wagon btw.

I'd get a nice camper van shell, put in an inverter, then use home audio gear, HDTV, computer, BluRay, mobile satellite antenna with receiver, high speed wireless, etc. (add anything else you can think of) and basically just pack a living room in the back. Dolby 7.1, THX, reverb, EQ, any sort of signal processing out there would be part of the deal.

Up front I'd have those Fantastic Sony Xplodes with a WalMart special HU just to keep my oar in car audio...LOL!

Oh okay, enough funny stuff. What I'd like to do with my Cadillac would be to find someone who knew how to deal with the door panels, which means not having me wind up with all my electrical going dead. That wiring doesn't like to be messed with. If I could find a place that restored Cadillacs and knew the wiring inside and out, I'd have them take everything apart and install a quality set of comps up front. How much quality can 4" deliver? That's about all the space there is to work with due to the massive armrest/console setup on these Broughams.

Then upgrade all the electricals for having a higher powered sub. Big 3, 200 amp alternator, the special battery.

Once I had that in place I'd be a Real Happy Camper. The car is big. My dream is small...LOL!

Rick

I would get a harley trike. and with it i would pull a mobile home that has been transformed into a box tuned to 32 hz with 1,000 18" RE XXX's. On the inside there would be a sundown 3k strapped to each sub, along with a yellow top for each amp. the rest of the electrical stuff would be inside the mobile home as well. then it would all be wired to the radio on the trike.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.