You have $700 to buy a 1 head unit, 4 speakers, 1 sub and amp. GO!

Actually it's the opposite. The brands we've been talking about are much better and some are competition grade. But if you want mainstream I can that that to

pfffft y'all talk like mainstream brands are no good or something, some of those brands were around before some members on here are even a sperm in a sack.

You want best bang for the buck for subs then look at Pioneer's TS-W3002, they come in dual 2 or dual 4 ohm coils. Amplifier-wise, you can probably find a used JL audio 300/4 4 channel amp for around $150, you could go cheap and buy an Audippipe AP1500 to run the sub. Get that Alpine listed above for headunit and find a used ported box on craigslist or order one from parts-express/ebay, MTX is having a sale on their coaxials plus free shipping, and you should have more than enough left for all the wires.

pfffft y'all talk like mainstream brands are no good or something, some of those brands were around before some members on here are even a sperm in a sack.

You want best bang for the buck for subs then look at Pioneer's TS-W3002, they come in dual 2 or dual 4 ohm coils. Amplifier-wise, you can probably find a used JL audio 300/4 4 channel amp for around $150, you could go cheap and buy an Audippipe AP1500 to run the sub. Get that Alpine listed above for headunit and find a used ported box on craigslist or order one from parts-express/ebay, MTX is having a sale on their coaxials plus free shipping, and you should have more than enough left for all the wires.
Thanks for the advice man. I can't seem to find those TS-W3002 subs anywhere in 10". Do you know of any vendors that have them?

I haven't bought anything yet, but this what I plan on buying as of right now:

HEAD UNIT

Alpine CDE-147BT CD/MP3/USB Car Stereo w/ Bluetooth & Auxiliary

FRONT SPEAKERS

JBL MS-52C

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_45047_JBL-MS-52C.html

AMP

Precision Power PPI P900.5 (p9005) 5-Channel Phantom Car Amplifier

I need help finding subs. I have a sealed enclosure box that can fit two 10" subs. I'm open to the idea of buying 1 awesome sub rather than two highly decent subs. And if the sub isn't 10" then I'm going to have to buy a new box which I'm afraid could put me over my budget. Once I buy the equipment above, I'll have $178 left. So any help or advice would be appreciated.

I haven't bought anything yet, but this what I plan on buying as of right now:
HEAD UNIT

Alpine CDE-147BT CD/MP3/USB Car Stereo w/ Bluetooth & Auxiliary

FRONT SPEAKERS

JBL MS-52C

JBL MS-52C 5-1/4" 2-Way MS Component Car Speakers System (MS52C)

AMP

Precision Power PPI P900.5 (p9005) 5-Channel Phantom Car Amplifier

I need help finding subs. I have a sealed enclosure box that can fit two 10" subs. I'm open to the idea of buying 1 awesome sub rather than two highly decent subs. And if the sub isn't 10" then I'm going to have to buy a new box which I'm afraid could put me over my budget. Once I buy the equipment above, I'll have $178 left. So any help or advice would be appreciated.
Decent start

Thanks man! I'm getting excited about it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
i would go with one good 12. use the prefab box you have as materials and make a custom box to specs of your new nice sub. i would recommend a tantric ld or md

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

IDK what cz702, ph5100, 1 xfl 12?..idk what these things are. I'm a noob man, ya gotta speak to me like I'm 5.
xfl is a **** 12 in woofer bt american bass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

theJIVETURKY
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeffdachef
1715565471722.png