car audio noob with questions about a set up.

Participant count
  • Participant list

tanner13

well guys im looking to get subs and im gonna have to go with an under the seat or behind the seat box. ive got a 2004 extended cab silverado. cant get rid of the back seat but i might be able to raise it a few inches or maybe push it forward a few. i want the loudest i can get but still keep my back seat. if i need to i can measure and tell you guys how much space i have. im making my own box. any help is appreciated. like i said im a complete noob when it comes to audio lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.