Yay or Nay on this setup...?

Chris455
10+ year member

I keep that.
FL/TX
I'm sitting here wanting a new setup in my trunk ('06 Altima). I want to do fiberglass this time around and do three maybe four 12" or 10" Type X's with 3-4 Alpine PDX 1.1000's...

I'm playing around with enclosure designs. Either some type of bandpass or a simple fiberglass box to match the color of my car with the amps glassed somewhere in there. Again I'm still playing with designs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I want this to be stupid loud daily and something I can have for a long time. Other than changing the enclosure design.

Any input?

If that's what you wanna do...then yay.

I'm sure it'll be nice. As long as you have the power(amps) and the power to back up the power(batteries, alt. ect).

Like?

I want 3-4 12's or 10's and an amp for each... I want ore of a "show" setup so I can do fiberglass for the first time and be proud of whatever the hell comes out.

If that's what you wanna do...then yay.I'm sure it'll be nice. As long as you have the power(amps) and the power to back up the power(batteries, alt. ect).
I ordered an alt, I got wire, batts etc left over from my last install.

Cool. Then if you want the X's. Yeah, you could do a lot better with less money, but it's your set up, it's gonna be a nice one either way, so go for what you want.

Hey Chris455, Why Alpine???

The Type X subs are good but for the price you can buy louder & better sounding Subs,

Like Mach5 Audio, FI Audio, RE Audio, Sundown, etc....

for amps the Alpine PDX are good, but to me they arent as flexable as other companies sub amp.

I wouldd even look into Rockford,Sundown, just look around more before you spend

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.