Ya'll, I'm an idiot and I have no clue what I'm doing please forgive me

It is unlikely that sub is worth the cost/time to repair.

Does anything work as is?

Assuming your fronts are connected to the amp that'll need to be working or bypassed. I'd suggest re wiring that amp (if it works) just because of how sketchy the install looks. You can drop any cheap sub in that box and be OK though, I'd bet for 35$ or so you could get something that would do OK.

yeah get head unit and see if amp still good if u want sub on that amp come back here and well suggest them based on that amps power and ohm configuration.. or if amp works u could run it to speaker and well recommend amp and sub..

If that amp works, I have a Pioneer MVH-X360BT Multimedia only head unit (Does NOT play cds) I would trade for it! In very nice cond. It has Bluetooth, AUX in, and USB all on front of the unit! Works like a champ! It's even got a set of pre-outs to run an amp?!?!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.