xxx powering

Participant count
  • Participant list
you wouldn't be getting the most out of the XXX with either of those amps. but i would definitely go for the 1200W just because you will get a lot more out of your sub than the 800W.

problem eD is phasing out the avionixxx amps in favor of creating there own line of amps. but a 1600 wrms sub can't be that power hungry considering the 800.2 would put out close to a 1kw and the 1200.2 would be close to 1400 watts. and the sub would be in a 2 cube ported box. but if is true i guess i have to get the brahma instead

go magnum d2 man, that would be your best bet. It will perform better in the listed enclosure, with listed amount of power. peace

NG

p.s.- 1200.2 is a great amp to power the magnum d2 also, i have 2 of them, one on each of my mags. The 800.2 would also work well. peace

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.