XSPower Terminals?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ninesvnsicks
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hi I am about to order an XSPower D3400 for my 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo L6/4.0 I checked the height width and length of my current battery and it's the one that matches it closest however there are 2 sets of top mount terminals for it the 580 Short and the 586 Tall the tall says its for 925 and 1200 so not sure if they would even fit I'm guessing the short ones are the normal ones but I wanted to make sure I ordered the correct ones.

Does anyone know if they have any kind of warranty?

Hi I am about to order an XSPower D3400 for my 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo L6/4.0 I checked the height width and length of my current battery and it's the one that matches it closest however there are 2 sets of top mount terminals for it the 580 Short and the 586 Tall the tall says its for 925 and 1200 so not sure if they would even fit I'm guessing the short ones are the normal ones but I wanted to make sure I ordered the correct ones.
Does anyone know if they have any kind of warranty?
3 years on the batts.

the terminals... IDK. they sent me the wrong ones. I have the i555 and have yet to send them back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.