Xponent Destroyer 12" Subwoofer Question

Visceron

I have been googling and rephrasing the seraches for about a half hour now and cannot come up with any specs for these 2 12" Xponent Destroyers I bought from a friend. He gave me a 1000w Kenwood to push them both but when I hooked one of them up to my current system, it handeled the straight power with no problem. What I wanted to know is if there was a site that has a collective of specifications on these subwoofers. I am new to specs and box porting when it comes to building a system, but I do know how to hook them up. Better yet, if somebody could lead my to a source to their specifications it would be highly appreciated. Xponent went out of business and the place they were made is a 30 minute drive from me but the phone line is disconected and I cannot find the businesses old address either.

Never heard of them before. A quick google search came up with their website, which you probably already found yourself. It does not list a Destroyer model though. And I cant locate a single google hit that links the words xponent and destroyer. So I have to wonder if that's not their correct model name. At best, its some obscure model that a short-lived company built very few of even for them, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they didnt even publish specs beyond rms/max, sensitivity, and price. You need to find someone else that owns one, that has an owner's manual you can refer to.

If you post some pics, we might be able to recognize it by which buildhouse it comes from. Unless its Chinese, then we might be able to recognize which buildhouse they copied it from.

Products

Sorry I cant be more helpful than that.

Master2.gif

hmmmm where have i seen that rebadged //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Visceron

Visceron
Seaside, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
wikedminds