XPLOD PICS>inside

pd298
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
oklahoma
Dont give me too much h ell about it. Im only 15 and I have no job so i consider this pretty dang good! please, no flames

pict00015ol.jpg

pict00059yd.jpg

pict00084vq.jpg

heres my jensen... You cant really see it because the glare from my flash.

pict00079vs.jpg

last one, my sony hU. Also, the pic was taken during the day, so the colors dont show as well.

Sorry if this takes along time to load.. Once again, I would appreciate it if noone flamed me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Im thinking of adding another sub to go with my kicker amp that will be here on monday!

im srry man but i kinda gotta flame this one even tho i went with P5's when i did my moms car up when i was 13. should have saved i will NEVER buy sony again......next time go with RE, or at least Kicker, lol srry had to do it

looks good...its cool that you started down low

that way when u move to good stuff, u'll actually know its good and not because everyone said so. For 15 that's pretty **** goodi remember when i was 15 i didn't even car about car stereo or ****...but yeah good things will be waiting for you down the road...maybe RE DD, Adire, Kicker stuff like that

only thing i'm not feeling is the head unit or the amp...subs look good

if ur 15, then i would assume u cant drive?

its good that ur getting into car audio early tho, itll give u a lotta time to learn stuff. by 18 u should be a fvckin genius about this stuff, or at least i'd hope u'd be.

The truck is a 85, it was my brothers old truck, and i have to drive it for a year, then if i make a's and b's in school i get one of the new mustang GT's, and when we bought the truck, the guy gave us the box, and a couple of old subs, that didnt work and werent worth a crap, and my brother never replaced them, so I sold my dirtbike, and decided to make a project, I bought new tires, and a new transmission, then my stereo was next. I wanted to get the things done that i needed to actually drive, then I start to work on stuff to "Pi MP" my truck out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif BTW, My kicker amp will be here monday

Hey come now eveyone has to start somewhere and with someting. Even though he did get sony subs he's still young and has tons of time to learn from his mistakes. Im sure as he starts to learn more and get more money saved he will get better stuff. But in tell then i guess he will have to like what hes got

Good job! Who cares what a few idiots think of your stuff. My first system was a bandpass box loaded with some 10" power akoustik subs and a targa amp. We all gotta start somewhere.

Next Step is selling this on Ebay..

Using what you get to buy a profile amp and 2 Alpine Type R's..

Then... Then you can start to work your way up....

Never-the-less, its not bad... I bought a pair of Keds once so I can relate to this..

Not bad man. The next real step is to gain some experience and knowledge and put it to good use making what you have sound better than all the haters believe.

Put in some hard work and you'll be more than pleased with the Sony gear. Better to learn what NOT to do with something cheap so when you spend some money, you're better prepared!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.