Xm And Pioneer Head Units

Participant count
  • Participant list

peacefrog81

NJ
I just got my pioneer deh-p4400 head unit installed correctly and now teh sound is working the way it should be,. I have not quite figured out how to switch stations correctly, i know u can just press teh right or left arrow, but I have been getting confused navigationg through the function menus, learning how to bring up the stations names, song names and so forth. I have also noticed that when i click through the function menus, the function button will be blinking, I am not sure if that means that it is thinking and that I have to wait for it to be able to do anything. In addition, when i go back to the auto part of function I dont seem to be able to change stations like I was able to when i first started the car after i left from having it installed. Does anyone have any ideas about hwo to correctly work the pioneer head units with XM.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.