Pioneer head unit ID

mbirge11

CarAudio.com Newbie
Indy
First off, can anyone help identify the head unit in this picture? I just bought a used car and this is what came with it.

Secondly, the screen either shows this background or nothing at all. No backup camera, no text, options, or anything. Any idea how to reset it other than pulling the battery cable?

Thanks in advance!
2DF91966-BA6B-4C28-9E23-C0142C29D186.jpeg

I think it maybe broken. 🤔
I'm just looking at some images.
Also have you held any power buttons on it?
You can remove from dash and learn all its information to figure out the exact model.
Good luck

There is no way to really tell exactly what model that HU is without pulling it from the Dash and View the Sticker on the back of it. At that point.. You may as well pull power from it and let it sit stale for approx. 3 min and then power it back up to see if it makes any changes for the better. If it doesnt makes and changes... id be in the market for another HU( Kenwood/JVC 4-5v, Alpine,or a Sony, and put this one on Ebay/M.Place ,etc.. as a parts unit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...