SOLD WTT.::.Pioneer SPL Champion Subwoofers TS-W5102SPL

RetroAudioinc
5,000+ posts

Custom Car Audio Decals
Hello,

I have 7 Pioneer SPL Champion Subwoofers TS-W5102SPL I am looking to trade 2 to 5 of these for trade. I am looking for these subs FI BTL Fully Loaded's, RE XXX's, Sundown Nightshade D2's, TC sounds LMS-Ultra / AXIS or better subs if you have something for trade please post an image if you can with info.. Must be either 12's 15"s or 18's.

The Pioneer's are like new used less then 2 weeks and never pushed at all.. More info on the subs here.

I am open to any trades but please remeber these subs retail for $1000 each I paid about $600 or so each so don't post a sub thats worth half that please..

297969848TS-W5102SPL_RightAngle_Med.jpg

297969848TS-W5102SPL_Side_Med.jpg

Any post or email that starts with "Hello" is a scam...FYI
Hmmm not a scam for sure..

post pics of actual subs with your user name and date written on a piece of paper
Good idea will do that tomorrow, first time posting something on here for sale or trade. Sorry..

But not a scam for sure. But I do like that idea does make it safer I agree for sure.

Hmmm not a scam for sure..

Good idea will do that tomorrow, first time posting something on here for sale or trade. Sorry..

But not a scam for sure. But I do like that idea does make it safer I agree for sure.

i was just joking about the scam bro...but seriously the pics help

i was just joking about the scam bro...but seriously the pics help
Yea I see your point on the pic with user name. I will do that tomorrow when I go back to the shop and for anything else I post. It is a really good idea for sure. Thanks for the tip. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Intrested in a pair of 9512'g or 9515g's for a pair of your subs
Can you send or post some pics of these please? I would do either the 2 12's or the 15's for 2. I do you still have the org box and all for them.

My Pioneer's have been pulled and back in there org boxes..

Intrested in a pair of 9512'g or 9515g's for a pair of your subs
PM I think I could do this.. If you have pics of please send them over as well of the 9512'g and 9515g's. Thanks..

I still have 4 of these left, any one else?

I am open to other trades as well, it does not have to be something listed if it's good I will think about it for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.