WTT JL AUdio 10W7 1 Month old

well obviously you know something about this sub that i dont so i will keep and get a new amp. Do you know of any good boxes pm me and let me know

well obviously you know something about this sub that i dont so i will keep and get a new amp. Do you know of any good boxes pm me and let me know
No doupt bro that is a great sub. Its the perfect mix of SQ and SPL. Not the best in nether catagory but well rounded

It does have the strongest Low end SPL out of any other factory 10 or 12 i believe. The W7 only needs around 600 clean watts to get moving hard and if you build a nice box, it will sounds WAAAAYYYYY better than it does now.

w7's are junk.. how much are you looking to get for it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

No doupt bro that is a great sub. Its the perfect mix of SQ and SPL. Not the best in nether catagory but well rounded
if you feel like spending 400 dollars more than it should be worth because of the two little letters stamped on it. id take 2 r's over a 10 w7

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

xbrandonxx

10+ year member
xbrandonxx
Abilene Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views