WTT for matching pair

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
you have both them 12 spoke baskets? and that f motor
DUDE!!!!! I've told you everything I have for trades in several PM's. Also, if you'd read you'd see that they are 10" 12 spokes not 12". Not trying to be a d!ck, but we've been over this.

DUDE!!!!! I've told you everything I have for trades in several PM's. Also, if you'd read you'd see that they are 10" 12 spokes not 12". Not trying to be a d!ck, but we've been over this.
where the hell does it say they are 10's from my understanding i thought we been talking bout a 15inch baskets!

where the hell does it say they are 10's from my understanding i thought we been talking bout a 15inch baskets!
We were talking about 15". In the link I put in the first post it states that there sre 2 10" baskets. Where did you get 12" from????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...