SOLD (WTT) AQ2200d for AQ1200d plus a lil extra from you LOL!! Asking price is $600

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Needing to trade my AQ2200d for a AQ1200d plus some cash or other equipment I may need. Amp is less then 9months old with less then 9 Hours total playtime. Exterior is mint not a scratch to be found. Amp was ran at a 2ohm load powering a DD2510 at 1/3 gains. I do have the bass knob and it will be included. Amp was on the bench less then 3 weeks ago at Audio Edge In Sport, La. after 45 mins it was still laughing at us. Amp produced 2513watts @ 1ohm with an avg of 14.7volts. I will give buyer/trader 48 hours from the day it hits ur door to get it inspected. Inspection must be done by legit shop with proof of failure/issue. What I expect as a trade: AQ1200d must have bass knob, must be less then a year old. Some scratches on case are ok but no trashed cases. You must be the original owner (I may ask to see invoice just to scare off any lyers). Along with ur AQ1200d I would require cash on your end or if you happen to have a battery or HU your looking at selling I would rather make a deal on the battery or HU instead of you giving me cash. Depening on what Battery or HU you have to offer as part of the trade I can and will add cash on my end if your trades value is higher then mine. Needing a battery no smaller then a Kin 1400. I'd like a Kin 1800 or higher or Batcap2000 but I am open to other brands of quality. As far as what HU I would except as trade there are way to many to list. So just send me what model # you have and we can go from there. Plz no junk and no HU made before 2006 Plz and must be in 100% working order. As I am allowing you 48 hours to test items I would expect the same.

Buy it price is $600 plus you pay shipping LOL.....JFWY... Cmon guys this is clearly not the true asking price. But since this is the FS section (even though I dnt wanna sell) I have a FS price of $600.

P.S Reason for trade is due to me not being able to supply such a amp with the proper volts

so I am in need of a less power hungry amp.

I will not ship first. Cross ship only.

I have many Ref on this Site Louisiana_CRX, Corona_Jeff, Mike465, gboo559,scottyk.

I also have 10+ positive transaction in my Heatware.com account [ HEATWARE.com ]

You can PM me here or mail me @ disturbed471985@yahoo.com

Dennis Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 1200D and several spare batts. Deka Intimidators and Power+ 120aH batts.

PM me if interested. I would just keep my bass knob and you keep yours as there's no sense in pulling it out of the car to reinstall another one.

you need to have either SOLD stuff here or ship first. or keep your amp and just set your gains. if you dont wish to do this then your amp must be broken...

I will give buyer/trader 48 hours from the day it hits ur door to get it inspected. Inspection must be done by legit shop with proof of failure/issue.
I see what you did there.

So when the person who gets this finds it is broken (since it probably is) they will only have two days to take it to a shop, since you "require proof" of it being broken. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Since most audio shops are only open nine hours a day, Monday through Friday, when most people are working, the buyer of this (broken) amp will have no time to take it to a shop to get it tested.

As a result, you won't offer them a refund, as it was either 1.) not within the 48 hour time period, or 2.) not tested by a shop

Even as a person with tons of free time, I don't install as soon as I get a product...I premeditate things and plan out a day to get the work done. I'm sure most people are the same.

Scammer?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

disturbed471985

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
disturbed471985
Greenwood, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date