WTF RetroAudioinc?????

Well i am not trying to make no enemy's but when someone send you money for something you bought my first priority is going to be to ship the item out that day or next day weather its 10 dollars or 1000 dollar the way i see it. Is that the person who bought my item would come before plans with family coming into town or whatever.

**** man you're **** original with your insults. im impressed. but regardless, im still going to smack you in the face with my wang and duct tape my dick to your chest just to make you my b!tch
Not cool. My ancestors probably owned your family back in the day, before that nigger lovin' prick Lincoln ruined this country. Point being, we set your family free so they could smoke crack, sling dope and reproduce with other lower life forms and this is the thanks I get?

Not cool. My ancestors probably owned your family back in the day, before that nigger lovin' prick Lincoln ruined this country. Point being, we set your family free so they could smoke crack, sling dope and reproduce with other lower life forms and this is the thanks I get?
you just admitted you're german and (oh and im irish). so yeah. sure, you owned my family Ill believe that you dumb ****** loving neo nazi.

go die in a fire like all the jews you murdered nazi

Well i am not trying to make no enemy's but when someone send you money for something you bought my first priority is going to be to ship the item out that day or next day weather its 10 dollars or 1000 dollar the way i see it. Is that the person who bought my item would come before plans with family coming into town or whatever.
Newbee doesn't get it? This is what happens when people get bored. I don't thank anyone on this site has any "enemies", if so, they are retarded and need to relax, it's the fuckin internet (and caraudio.com at that), seriously... Now shut your mouth before I get hoxie08 to shut it with his 3.5" of hard cawk.

you just admitted you're german and (oh and im irish). so yeah. sure, you owned my family Ill believe that you dumb ****** loving neo nazi.
go die in a fire like all the jews you murdered nazi
Oh, your Irish, my bad... It's 10am, shouldn't you be drunk and slapping the **** out of some defenseless woman by now?

Hoxie, go get more fucked up.

Wingsfreak your a troll //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

OP Is an impatient little kid.

RetroAudio Is busy.

/thread.

oh and k_schuttes ma nga.

Shouldn't you be at Family Dollar buying some last minute christmas gifts? Wal-Mart has giant boxes of Slim Jims for like $4, you could get your family a nice Christmas dinner this year so you don't have to go out collecting stray cats.
good one? lmao

Hoxie, go get more fucked up.
Wingsfreak your a troll //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

OP Is an impatient little kid.

RetroAudio Is busy.

/thread.

oh and k_schuttes ma nga.
go fck urself.

this is the first useful post you have contributed to this thread. congradulations moron.

my spelling does not make you any less of a jackass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
But it makes you more of one, mr feeldong.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lowriderram_95

10+ year member
VW Surgeon
lowriderram_95
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies