WTF RetroAudioinc?????

if more people would listen up and search a name before they buy there would be less threads like this. Dude is a lazy fatass who does nothing and says he does so much. I lived with the guy for 6 months and he kept asking for more money and more money as to keep me from saving. Unbeknownst to him I actually saved and am enjoying a 3 bedroom 2 bath house and brand new 65" 3dtv thanks to him being a lazy fatfuck and thinking he was taking all my money.
Way to go douchebag maybe you could live off your family for a while until you can scam some more investors into funding a company for you again seeing as the last one is in bankruptcy. Oh BTW how is that house you weren't making payments on did the bank repo it yet? And those 2 bikes that they've been looking for?
You may want to just shut up before I do come looking for you. Take your pos **** 20 year old car and drive off a cliff.. I should have left your sorry *** sleeping in that pos **** but because I was nice I gave you a place to stay for half the power bill and you paid the cable once NOTHING else.. So if any one is the scammer its you since its now 6 months and you have made no attempt at making it right. So if I ever see your ratty looking *** watch out I may just park my $45,000 chevy 2500 diesel on your pos car and say of was that a speed bump.

You have no idea what my companies are doing you are just running your mouth with no clue at all what really goes on. So take your clue less *** on some were or kill your self I really dont care...

You can make all the excuses and keep making up BS you want, anyone with a brain knows $200 a month is cheap for rent especially in Orlando in a 3 bedroom house with a poll and garage I let you use along with my tools for 6 months.

If you feel the need to reply or run your hole don't think I wont come find you, I fly in to Orlando for a conference the 21st try me. I wont reply again to your dub ***.. Your last warming that you need to move on with your sorry excuse of a life.

That's BS, I would have told em to eff off. I've shipped subs via UPS before with my own packaging and they insured it no problem.
Yes but they wont cover it they said. I was like wtf, I have always used the ups store in Orlando never had that issue. This is the first sub I shipped from here. I wont use that store again for sure. Im not making excuse's but glad it made it with out issues..

I'll have to get pics sent to me, but I should be able to get them to you pretty soon. And yea I didn't think you packed it, figured it was a ups job lol
Thanks I want to go ***** them out if it was crappy.. Again sorry for being a little slow replying but it was on its way like I said it would be when I said it would be. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I was worried they would be late due to xmas though but ups came though on that at least.. lol

It's all good man, sub got there fine. My friend's gonna put a little power to it here in a bit. You must not have used that sub much, he said the spiders are still stiff as ****. Can't wait to throw it in the malibu and start slammin!

Dude you are so clue less its funny... Your just mad your broke.. If thats the case no one would buy from you. lol
broke? dude you always screaming broke thats why you trying to sell off everything...screaming broke thats why you had to take warped toys from a store front to a storage unit and sell out of it. Dude you can post all you want about how rich you are but it'll come out that you are nothing but a bankrupt, unemployed, loser.

broke? dude you always screaming broke thats why you trying to sell off everything...screaming broke thats why you had to take warped toys from a store front to a storage unit and sell out of it. Dude you can post all you want about how rich you are but it'll come out that you are nothing but a bankrupt, unemployed, loser.
look man, there's been enough BS in this thread. The guy came through on my deal with him so IMO he's a trustworthy guy now take that **** somewhere else

It's all good man, sub got there fine. My friend's gonna put a little power to it here in a bit. You must not have used that sub much, he said the spiders are still stiff as ****. Can't wait to throw it in the malibu and start slammin!
Nope its still like new man, its always been super stiff. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif It will take 3k and laugh at you.. haha

You should listen to lowriderram_95... You are clueless dude really you are..

he's not too trustworthy if he cant pack the package himself correctly and if he cant even use proper lines of communication to get you the tracking number you paid for.

TAKE THAT ******** SOMEWHERE ELSE. Since it was my money and I'm happy with how the deal went I can say that he's trustworthy now **** OFF dude. Handle your **** like a man and quit this petty ****

Told ya he'd come through //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif glad everything worked out in your favor man. Having patience is much easier said than done lol forsure

TAKE THAT ******** SOMEWHERE ELSE. Since it was my money and I'm happy with how the deal went I can say that he's trustworthy now **** OFF dude. Handle your **** like a man and quit this petty ****
funny thing he is the one banned look up cj407.. LoL That's also him.. What a douche bag.. Pay him no mind I don't. He just likes to make up **** in his head he has no idea what he is talking about..

Glad you liked the sub though. Again sorry about my email I was still a bit hung over this am.. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lowriderram_95

10+ year member
VW Surgeon
lowriderram_95
Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies