Wtf is with people's used amp prices

You really think that Lanzar, Pyle, Pyramid, DUAL, and other raggidy pawn shop and flea market brands can hang with the likes of RD, Cactus, Atomic, Sundown, or any other quality brands?? What about warranty and CS?? U gonna call Pyramid and get a new amp if urs if flawed??
Imma do you like ESPN Sunday Nfl countdown does>>>> CMON MAN!!!

You know you get what u pay for. Dont get me wrong at all, I hate that prices have to be so high too on new gear, but the op is correct, used items are not new items, so dont try to sell them for new prices. Would you buy a car brand new, 3 weeks or 3 months later try to sell it for msrp??? Doubt it will happen slick
I'm talkin lanzar optidrive

But i dont know how well bult any of them are?? What is the lanzar comparable to? Performance wise not price wise?? Audiopipe or something along those lines?? Cause if thsats the case, i have all the info i need on LAnzar. Good for clipped burp power, suckie on daily
The Lanzar Opti line would put your Fosgate amp to shame.

The Lanzar Opti line would put your Fosgate amp to shame.
shit just got real. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Im not one to complain about the subs, but more or less the price of dang motors. holy dang.

look at a few of the ones that went up recently, 250 ea plus ship for an apx motor is ridiculous, when ive found them going for 215 or lower shipped..

But i dont know how well bult any of them are?? What is the lanzar comparable to? Performance wise not price wise?? Audiopipe or something along those lines?? Cause if thsats the case, i have all the info i need on LAnzar. Good for clipped burp power, suckie on daily
audiopipe lol lets be serious twistedchild420 had a 6000d he made a lot of videos with it so daily is not an issue, they use the same boards as those soundstream xxx amps

i dotnt know what people want lol. my dc 2.0k is worth like 600 bucks brand new, i used it for 3 months or so. im not gonna sell it for 150 lol
i think a good rule of thumb is 25% off for newer amps and beat up or older ones should be closer to 50% and non working 75%

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.