WTF is happening?!

You're in OKC haha I was just up by there the other day. And I'm going to take out all of the wires and do them again to make sure they are right. Thanks.

your doing something wrong and more definetly if your power wire is a 10gauge like crispin said. lol just keep trouble shooting you might even have wired the subs wrong and messed up soemthing somewhere and for sure having the same equipment on one vehicle and changing it to another your going to notice a big difference most of the time. what kind of cars are we talking about here?

Let's not talk in terms of DBs. Let's say the excursion is wayyyyyy less than when it was in his car. He actually gave me his hot wire and it looks like 0 gauge. And his ground. So I may switch them out.

do u have the sub wired up right....

and get us the model number on the amp u swapped in...pioneer 300 watt something isnt a model....

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

your doing something wrong and more definetly if your power wire is a 10gauge like crispin said. lol just keep trouble shooting you might even have wired the subs wrong and messed up soemthing somewhere and for sure having the same equipment on one vehicle and changing it to another your going to notice a big difference most of the time. what kind of cars are we talking about here?
please for the love of fuck and cunt stop giving advice

The amp is a Pioneer GM-7300M. I managed to get the bass up but it still doesn't sound right. I checked the wiring and it's right. I changed the ground and grounded it somewhere else. I've come to the conclusion there's gotta be something wrong with the amp. I think I may just trash these 2 replacement amps and get one I know is good... a Fosgate 325.1.

The amp is a Pioneer GM-7300M. I managed to get the bass up but it still doesn't sound right. I checked the wiring and it's right. I changed the ground and grounded it somewhere else. I've come to the conclusion there's gotta be something wrong with the amp. I think I may just trash these 2 replacement amps and get one I know is good... a Fosgate 325.1.
If you come up this way let me know and I will help you go ever the setup and see what if anything may be wrong.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DjDan101

10+ year member
DjDan101
Lawton, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from