WTf, Boston Pro60's ****

That tells you the Re of the total load, not the impedance characteristics. Nor does it tell you if there is a bad component in the crossover. Try this to see what I mean. Disconnect either the woofer or the tweet from the crossover and test it as above. You'll probably get the same value or really close to it.
Physically swap the speakers left and right and see what happens.
ok ill do that then and see whats up

ok well heres what i did. i switched the RCA's over. the left channel is now the right, and vice versa. heres what happened. the left speakers was still quiet and the soundstage pulled to the right heavily. so basically that rules out the amp, cd player, rcas.

so this basically proves that either the left tweet, mid, or xover is screwed up yea? btw anyone have experience with returning anything to "the12Vkings" on ebay? i remember when i got the speaker set 1 grill cover was cracked and broken and i tlked to them and they said it must of came from the factory like that and they will take care of it, but now i installed them, so are they still returnable?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.