Wise, buying MBquart speakers on ebay

its totally up to you, whether you want warranty or not. i would try to get most of my stuff authorized.

Most stores have what they like to call an "in store warranty"... what this means is that although they might not be authorized, they bought it from an authorized dealer, or middle man. In the event of a defect, if you send it back to the store you bought it from, they in turn hand it over to the authorized middle man for warranty service. In this way, you do in fact have a warranty with restrictions; just don't send it into the manufacturer directly, or try to take it to your local repair shop. I worked for JL Audio and would never buy my personal stuff from an authorized dealer... you pay through the nose for it.

well, i find that MBquart brand new 2 way component premiums are much cheaper on ebay than even wooferetc.
is that wise to buy it from unauthorized reputable seller on ebay, obviously as maxxonics state, warranty will not be honored

Yev
try indioaudio on ebay, i bought my MB Quarts from them, and had a problem with one of my speakers about 6-months in, and they honored their one year warranty and hooked me up with a new pair.

I'm confused, I looked at Onlinecarstereo.com's website and the products I looked at say "1 year onlinecarstereo warranty"

I would check with sounddomain.com and if all else fails do the price match.

Juan

anyway, i called maxxonics, the new mb quart owner, asking them where i can buy their stuff from authorized dealer
tey told me 2 local shops in Illinois

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com

http://www.sounddomain.com

mosdt of them do not even carry Premiums

so i will stick with ebay, or ikeaudio.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Yevi

10+ year member
Yevi
Chicago
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from