wtf 5-way speaks

I do not make a salary either, fella. Settle down. Matter of fact I've never worked a job in my entire life that was not paid per hour.
But I made a decision long ago after I smoked my very first aftermarket head unit that I was going to get more educated than I was about some khaaarrr awwwDEEEooowwwsssss. (umm...that was when I was 15 as well....making the at-the-time mational minimum wage of $3.85/hour //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif)
yes and i respect that, but also you werent passed around like a ***** getting poked fun at for not havnt a SQ setup. I had heard many SQ setups and was saying i enjoy then and then i come back nad have a look see at my thread and i was sh**ed on multiple times for having some aftermarket speaks and audiobahn.

Just tripped me out gettin hated on when there isnt much i can do about it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif but i dont take ca.com's members to heart and i know i will have one of the loudest bass setups and most likely one of the best SQ speakers in my town.

I've taken plenty of lumps in the past for having ghetto setups, fella. Most of us do from time to time when we're first starting out in the hobby.

I still catch grief for having amplified components in the rear. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Piss on 'em if they don't like it, says I...

As far as the Audiobahn goes? Well....it is what it is and you're just gonna catch shit for that no matter what you do. That's simply fact...

yeah man i gocha but audiobahn is gunna be gone in a couple days. What would be somthin under $350 that would push a 15" 06L7? I am gunna get that my next paycheck and put in on my 12" L7 for a few until i get my 2 15"s

And a 3 farad cap for an 800w amp...don't forget that bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
O yea he ordered a 1 farad cap and that one came. I dont understand he isnt saying that he got good stuff he is GOING for sq.

wtf is a donk?

In Nashville, nearly every G-body is atleast on 22s. Car may be only worth $50 but the rims are worth more than $1k. And to think, I will have to support these fools with my tax dollars in thier old age.

Have you ever seen a Donk on 28s? Theres maybe 5 in the country and only 3 I know about. Or do you even know exactly what a Donk is? You probally think it's any Chevy on big rims. Most people riding high (I stay in Florida, we started this shyt), know A LOT about car audio. There were a bunch of cars with 6x9 pioneers all over the place, like from 03 and 04 but they aren't around no more, they got educated. Theres a guy in GA I think (maybe Tally-ho) that has a Deville on 26s and his bass hit so hard his rear quarter panels cracked. Enough said.
And to the kid making $5 an hour.....where the **** do you live?? Minimum wage is like 6.50 or something here.
I saw a Donk/Doink in jackson georgia rolling on 30's. It's hidious. If I remember it's burnt orange in color. Dont know the make of the car. Old box cars dont interest me.

Do the cats in South GA, still ride around with their 4-way and 5-way 6x9s, laying on the rear deck of the car? Or even better, laying on the DASH? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Regards,

Gordon.

I don't know about southern GA but sadly there are plenty of idiots rolling around my hometown with coaxials of various sizes/types/#of elements simply laying on the deck surface (whether that be rear deck or front dash seems to make no difference) with wires strewn everywhere //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I cringe everytime I see something of that ilk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

budahbuddy803

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
budahbuddy803
Aiken, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date