wtf 5-way speaks

**** why do yoll have to hate on me when i am 15 years old making 5.15 an hour? My **** is loud and for right now i am stuck with this car. I cant wait to see what yoll say about my next setup when i get a car that i am willing to put money into.

And a 3 farad cap for an 800w amp...don't forget that bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Well i had 2 12's and more power so i needed that cap to be able to even drive my car w/o the alt. squeeking. Sorry that i do not make a salary!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif and like i just said i could put some components in my car but... i should not have it for much longer and do not feel like putting more money into it.

I cant wait to see what yoll say about my next setup when i get a car that i am willing to put money into.
Probably something along the lines of........ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

Wow...this thread smells. So many turds ploped in here...

**Backs out so as not to step in any ****.**
Jntar =

SealDriBound1.jpg

That is because most of the people that drive the donks raised up on some 28s doesnt know jack shizzle about car audio. Most of the people that drive those in my area that i talked to refered to thier amps using max wattage. Thats all i have to say about that. Matter of fact one man told me he had 5000watts i said **** hommie let me see your setup, he had 5 1000watt max sony amps.

Have you ever seen a Donk on 28s? Theres maybe 5 in the country and only 3 I know about. Or do you even know exactly what a Donk is? You probally think it's any Chevy on big rims. Most people riding high (I stay in Florida, we started this shyt), know A LOT about car audio. There were a bunch of cars with 6x9 pioneers all over the place, like from 03 and 04 but they aren't around no more, they got educated. Theres a guy in GA I think (maybe Tally-ho) that has a Deville on 26s and his bass hit so hard his rear quarter panels cracked. Enough said.

And to the kid making $5 an hour.....where the **** do you live?? Minimum wage is like 6.50 or something here.

Have you ever seen a Donk on 28s? Theres maybe 5 in the country and only 3 I know about. Or do you even know exactly what a Donk is? You probally think it's any Chevy on big rims. Most people riding high (I stay in Florida, we started this shyt), know A LOT about car audio. There were a bunch of cars with 6x9 pioneers all over the place, like from 03 and 04 but they aren't around no more, they got educated. Theres a guy in GA I think (maybe Tally-ho) that has a Deville on 26s and his bass hit so hard his rear quarter panels cracked. Enough said.
And to the kid making $5 an hour.....where the **** do you live?? Minimum wage is like 6.50 or something here.
LOL @ this post. U's=OG... our bad... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

so im not going to lie, i have these pioneer 5 way speakers... but they were the first upgrade i did to the car when i didndt know anyhting about car audio a little over a year ago.

No im upgrading everything and getting rid of the speakers

Theyr nothing special, sounds a little muddy, bass isnt bad though, but they sounded better than my factory speakers and costed me aroun80 shipped New.

o.k. i live in aiken,SC minimum wage=5.15 roun here. There are a few donks but none with 28s. Yes i have seen and talked to the man with a box top on 28s with a 4" maybe 6" lift on his car. Search cardomain with the keyword "aiken" you will see the white box top i am talking about.

Then my next setup will be 2 06' 15" L7s in 12cubes tuned to 32hz being pushed by 2 PA3000db's. As for components i think i might as well go with rainbows, trey803 got a set and he is my cousin so i am thinking about purchasing some of those. This will be in my up and comming 02' quad cab dodge dakota. Wait a couple months and then you all can laugh really hard.

Well i had 2 12's and more power so i needed that cap to be able to even drive my car w/o the alt. squeeking. Sorry that i do not make a salary!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif and like i just said i could put some components in my car but... i should not have it for much longer and do not feel like putting more money into it.
I do not make a salary either, fella. Settle down. Matter of fact I've never worked a job in my entire life that was not paid per hour.
But I made a decision long ago after I smoked my very first aftermarket head unit that I was going to get more educated than I was about some khaaarrr awwwDEEEooowwwsssss. (umm...that was when I was 15 as well....making the at-the-time mational minimum wage of $3.85/hour //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

budahbuddy803

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
budahbuddy803
Aiken, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date