finally ordered comps

Participant count
  • Participant list

jasperpso
10+ year member

CAF Junkie
iowa
after looking and looking on here, i decided to go with the crystal mobile sounds sscs6.. ikesound has then for $150 shipped.. they sold me a orion 4002 and it was perfect, so i hope this goes as smoothly..

i was gonna spring for the rainbow slc's, but it just seemed that these were the 'best bang for peso'..

anyways, i will post some pics when they come and are installed.. the mounting depth on my dodge is pretty shallow, but i am gonna make a mounting surface out of mdf to bring it out some, the truck door window is directly behind the speaker when in the down position, so i wont be able to get much behind them, would building a 1/4in plywood (or something) wall behind the woofers be a good idea? i m going to sound deaden the doors as well.. any good suggestions on what to do appreciated.. thanks

will do, i am hoping they live up to the hype.. too many say they cant be beat for less then $300, so i went with them.. we will see

im soo sad that i had to sell mine. They just wouldnt fit in my door, and when i got them to fit they were cover by half the door panel so i couldnt hear half of it anyway...

So i hope you love them just as much as i owuld have.

I absolutely love mine. The midbass is wonderful. And the tweeter is not harsh at all like everyone is worried about. An extremely well rounded set. You will not be disappointed.

How much power you going to send them? I am giving mine 150x2 and they love it.

I have found the tweeter proection a time or two though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif im only giving me mines about 100, did you all cross them at 80? should i worry crossing them at 80 if i gave them aroun 150watts?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.