Wow Nice Build!

I don't really like builds that are specifically for show. Such as the subs facing back, useless TVs... TVs don't belong in cars, period. Unless they're in the back seat... but even still, kids (and some adults) should be able to entertain themselves for the 30 minutes it takes to drive... and if it's longer, do what I did as a kid and just sleep, or play Gameboy or something. You don't need a TV...

But, it is very nice wood work and creativity.

I don't really like builds that are specifically for show. Such as the subs facing back, useless TVs... TVs don't belong in cars, period. Unless they're in the back seat... but even still, kids (and some adults) should be able to entertain themselves for the 30 minutes it takes to drive... and if it's longer, do what I did as a kid and just sleep, or play Gameboy or something. You don't need a TV...
But, it is very nice wood work and creativity.
i 100% agree.

Some **** people do is retarded

Well I see where you guys are coming from but is that not the point of being in this hobbie is to let your greatest designs be built to life. Can not express how good you are with the basics all your life going to have to build a show ride one day. Unless you just like making the basic stuff.

Still a nice build. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i sense enough jealousy in this thread to kill a camel. don't hate on the guy because he has more money and a better looking install than you will EVER have.

looks like some creative ****! good skills

funny thing was though, when reading the comments, i was using an english accent for some reason after seeing the .uk in the website address bar lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.