would you guys pay $250 for an xbl^2 12?

less capable? in spl? maybe.. would be based more for the sq guys.. with a bit of bump..
Obviously yes in spl. Im not going to judge your speaker's SQ ability based on what you've told us about it. Very little.
XXX is no slouch in SQ either. Beat it in that regard, and you're doing well.

Obviously yes in spl. Im not going to judge your speaker's SQ ability based on what you've told us about it. Very little.
XXX is no slouch in SQ either. Beat it in that regard, and you're doing well.
you cannot judge the woofers spl ability on what i have given you either.. moot point my man:)

you cannot judge the woofers spl ability on what i have given you either.. moot point my man:)
Technically yes. But, you can get a rough idea. Less power handling and less excursion... thats not a recipe for more spl generally.
edit: But now that you mention it, what are we suppose to judge from what you have told us? lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Technically yes. But, you can get a rough idea. Less power handling and less excursion... thats not a recipe for more spl generally.
Where did he ever state the xmax? I don't believe he ever did, hence you can't judge what he may be designing.

Where did he ever state the xmax? I don't believe he ever did, hence you can't judge what he may be designing.
My bad, guess he didn't. I thought he had for some reason.
I have no idea what the design is. We have way too little info to really know anything at all.

I have no idea what the design is. We have way too little info to really know anything at all.
I agree, we know a 3" coil and 1000 watts rms power, thats about it. Sounds like it would be good considering who is designing it, but I'm waiting for the new Mag anyway.

edit: But now that you mention it, what are we suppose to judge from what you have told us? lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
just would it be worth it.. thats all:) more specifices will be later:)
didnt state.. this is just a "feeler" as it is:)

yes. wasnt supposed to compare it to anything:)

I agree, we know a 3" coil and 1000 watts rms power, thats about it. Sounds like it would be good considering who is designing it, but I'm waiting for the new Mag anyway.
new mag looks nice (from what i know of it)

I guess I missed that too... who is designing it?
will be a collaboration between me, and a smaller company:) (i would mainly be doing the testing, and making suggestions:)

Haha, I assume he is, at least thats how it sounded.
eh.. just helping with what i can:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.