would you guys pay $250 for an xbl^2 12?

no, I would not pay that much for it.. So many other respected woofers fall in and around the $250 mark for me to go out on a limb and buy that, I would pay $150 for it, if it was tested and reviewed to be worth it. but for me to risk 250 on an unkown product and overlook all the other Proven woofers at the pricetag would be a long shot.. I do like the 1000w powerhandling tho

Haha. Same thing I thought. I think Mark might be in a tough position on that one if that were the case, though. I'd want some, though.
while were on the xbl note, whats your thoughts on that css driver so far the SDX7... i fell in love with it the first time i saw it, i wanna build something for it NOW!!

no, I would not pay that much for it.. So many other respected woofers fall in and around the $250 mark for me to go out on a limb and buy that, I would pay $150 for it, if it was tested and reviewed to be worth it. but for me to risk 250 on an unkown product and overlook all the other Proven woofers at the pricetag would be a long shot.. I do like the 1000w powerhandling tho
Which of those woofers uses a linear BL approach?

Sorry, I'm just addicted to them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

while were on the xbl note, whats your thoughts on that css driver so far the SDX7... i fell in love with it the first time i saw it, i wanna build something for it NOW!!
I posted my thoughts already. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif They're in the speakers section here and on a few other forums. Not to side track too much, but it was designed as an improvement on the Extremis and it is in every way. PM me or post in one of the threads I made and we can talk about it more if you want.

To stay on topic, no matter who makes it, I will consider buying it. To a certain extent, I'm a little tired of listening to subwoofers....but any company that sits down at the table and says "how can I cut down distortion?" is going to get at least a second look from me.

if it is ever offered in a 10" size i'd like to play around with one. Hell even though the mags a 12" i'll probably mess with it, i can always resell it if i dont like it, and if its moderately nice sounding locals buy anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.