Would this sound not to bad

i have a '90 Dodge Dynasty. but its not the car, its the system. ur system is a piece of **** dude. and the ONLY reason i say that is cuz ur a piece of ****. i dont diss the system, i diss the person. its ppl like you that make car audio a horrible place ass. how well have you done in a bass comp?! thats what i thought.

dynasty?! AAAAAAAAHAHAHA. that's an old man car. lmfao. dude u shouldnt talk. and i dont compete in bass comps. i street race u fukin idiot. now lets see how well u can do in my world.

Originally posted by Rampant_Racoon hah fuk, lets end this shiit already.
Now kids...today we will learn how to spell curse words...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

racoon dude. i would like to race also. but i cant afford that. i have a car that pleases me now( i added some mods) and i got a system that won me first place in a comp. so i am happy. you shouldnt put someone down just cuz they have a tempo. i am only 16 and that is why i cant afford the racing. so just dont put other ppl down anymore.

Lets stop all this immaturity.....

Granted, if a car is on its last legs or needs major mechanical work, a system would not be a logical addition until that matter is addressed. Otherwise, as long as it goes point A to point B- it doesnt matter what kind of car it is. If the owner likes a certain style of car- that is thier right, no matter how odd it may seem to some others.

I see no point in continuing such a mindless and childish issue.

Let it drop.

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.