• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 944
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

OK I HAVE A BOX ALL READY I DONT KNOW WHAT THE CUBIC FEET IS I HAVE TWO INFINITYS IN IT KNOW BUT IM SELLING THEM AND IM GOING TO BUY TWO PUNCH HX2 WILL IT MATTER IF THE CUBIC FEET IS SMALLER OR BIGGER.

well the bigger the box the deeper the bass...the way to figure it out is to figure the sq feet of the box and then subtract it from the amount of space that the speaker takes up...generally these figures come w/ the manual for the speaker.....and a ported box will produce more bass than a sealed....i dont know which you have though....

i have a sealed box its like 30 feet long i dont know..... will the size of the box matter the sound or what i have no clue i dont want to sell my that sound awesome in the box but i will blow them up....i just want to know before i buy this sub that it wont sound like ****. you know what i mean. plus im only 15 so i want the best of the best i want to have the biggest system in my town whenn i get my car you know what i mea.

CARAUDIOMAN111

Justin Gilbert

it shouldnt blow your speakers up it'll cause the sound be dramaticly louder and deeper as opposed to using a speaker w/ out a box.....all i can say is check out the specs and see what the recomended amount of cu ft is and try to match it as close as possible.....remember bigger box = deeper sound

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.