would like some help with install, please?

Participant count
  • Participant list

j4tk

Ok, I'm wanting to run 4 Crescendo Neo forte 8s. I would also like to run crescendo amp, to match. Now, where I'm stuck is, the neos are 250 watts per speaker. The crescendo amp that does 250x4 is at a 2ohm load. And cannot run each speaker at a 2ohm load because they are SVC.

So my question is. How should I go about doing this and what amp would be best?(and yes, I am wanting to stick the crescendo everything.)

Thanks in advance.

The S1100/2 does 550w x2 at 2ohm, so you could wire 2 speakers to each channel and get the 2 ohm load or the C1100.4 will get you 180w x4 at 4 ohm. Other than that im not seeing many options with Crescendo amps.

The S800.4 you can bridge to get 400w x2, then you'd need 2 of them for all 4 speakers, then you'd have one amp for the fronts and one amp for the rears (if that's what you're going for).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.