Worstenemy453 My AMP or my MONEY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

outsideshot23
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
OKC
Bought it and he said he would ship last wednesday... not he has stopped replying and still do not have a tracking number or any info.. Apparently he had itfor sale and was not prepared to ship it... If you are going to sell something be ready to ship it or dont sell.. watch out guys!!

Worst where you at? You need to get things right ASAP!
this.. guy has 8,000 posts.. i know he is getting my messages.. een had to look him up on facebook and send some pms that way

didn't someone else just make a thread with about the same title for someone else?

:/ **** people are making old forum goers look bad with all this fishy **** going on.

I'm still legit *****es :p 90-95% posts in classifieds woot.

He is a little slow on shipping sometimes but he will ship...just try to be patient.

Re-packaging **** then shipping it off is the worst part of selling things. I've spent about 350$ at UPS in the past 2 weeks

He is a little slow on shipping sometimes but he will ship...just try to be patient.
Re-packaging **** then shipping it off is the worst part of selling things. I've spent about 350$ at UPS in the past 2 weeks
Well if you going to be slow dont say ill ship it wed, then thrus.. then this weekend... then dont reply for 4 days when he has been on.. i have never took more then 2 days to ship.. If you dont have it ready to ship you dont have it ready to sell.. i know hes getting my messages i will give him until tom then i will go through paypal and get my money back

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif im the same boat with another guy audioxremes on caco...he is active here as well

Bought it and he said he would ship last wednesday... not he has stopped replying and still do not have a tracking number or any info.. Apparently he had itfor sale and was not prepared to ship it... If you are going to sell something be ready to ship it or dont sell.. watch out guys!!
IF he is scammin u , he lives close to me, so ill bring sum homies up, and we'll beat his ass till he ships it. Sorry worst, u good guy, but i hate scammas.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

outsideshot23

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
outsideshot23
OKC
Start date
Participants