Worst car you've installed on?

Toyota MR2 for my brother. I found that small, roomless, engine in the back piece of crap very frustrating for even the most basic install. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Not many people will relate to this one.. but try taking the factory headunit out of a 1986 Nissan Pickup ST... I ended up drilling a large masonry bolt into the cassette opening and using 2 vice-grips and another person.. lol

Oh yeah, another $#it job would be trying to do anything under the hood of a 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX..

And pretty much any car where the owner hasn't vacuumed the car since it was built!

Ouch.
Crappy Chrysler stuff... I know a guy that's an engineer who worked on that vehicle. I should tell him about your concerns. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
x2 on crappy chrysler stuff.. =p.

ford taurus... i hate the dash because you have to keep the factory HU
haha one of the easyiest car's... seriously

anything german or europena for that matter.
agreed

also i havent done one but i heard from my buddy that the chrylser town and country mini vans **** to do alarms on.
you know they make door lock/ security interface modules for that ****... makes it sooooo mutch nicer... and faster... took me 2 1/2 to do rem.start/keyless/alarm..

over the 5+ year's i have been installing i think the hardes thing was putting a indash, 4ch, 2ch, sub, comps, back up camera, and alarm on like a 79 porch carrera... i wanted to blow that piece of **** up when i was done..

old schools kinda **** when ur running big wire...

Isuzu Imark Diesel. Put 6 pioneer impp 10"s in a wall in the back seat with an earthquake high current amp pushin em. two optima red tops and a rewound alternator. That was about 15 years ago. Wish I had pics, what a pos. The dynamat alone probably cost more than the car was worth. I cant even google a pic of what the car looks like its so ugly and slow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.