Component Speakers

Fender5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Arkansas
Are they really harder to install?

Would you rather have the Infinity Reference, Alpine Type R, Polk dB, or Diamond D3 component speakers. They are all 6.5"

They will be amped and I only have $150 to spend. I am buying online at sonicelectronic

Just on the speakers I would go with the D3's, have used all of them and I liked the D3's the most. Yeah, it all depends on what you are going to be puting it in. What kind of car is it?

Go with the D3. PM me if you wanna save some money on a new set //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the only one i can demo is the infinity references which is why I really like them. I might be able to demo the D3s. I wish there was more to listen to

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.