working with 75w rms. which comps?

ddrive101
10+ year member

I had ordered a pair of crystals but they where on back oder, and i thought about it some more and they prob were'nt gona fit and they would have been underpowered, so i cancelled my order with infinite audio.

So with 70w pushin, i was thinking about polk momo or jl xr

What do yall think?

Yes i would need 6.5"s

lookin to spend under $200

and depth restrictins would be about 2.7-2.8"

And love your quote man. Just saw tool last night here in dallas, Maynard was still sick so he wasnt all into it, but they sounded great. Thier one of kind man, phenominal talent.

http://woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=4596

i am using these as well as my brother and they sound outstanding to say the least. i have used polk, infinity, mbq, jl and IMHO the sound quality on these Cdt's surpass them all by a margin.

I love the fact that they have silk dome tweeters to give that silky smooth treble and the mid and midbass is just what you could ask for in a comp. The JL and mbq sounded good too but the alum tweeter is a killer to my ears at hi volumes and the Cdt seem to have a better mid response compared to polk and infinity i had in the past.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.