Words of Instant Ridicule

Bobbytwonames
5,000+ posts

Trigger Man!
Vegas
Certain words and advice on here are instant death by the typewriter police.
1. Skar
2. Pre-fab
3. Soundstream
4. Any cheap amp brand (autotek, performance tecknique, audiobahn, etc....)
5. Rear fill
6. Coaxials in the front doors
7. Stock Head Unit or LOC
8. Two different subs the same size

Everybody feel free to add to the list

Attachments

• 20191219_033231.jpg
    20191219_033231.jpg
    997.4 KB · Views: 158
like I would say precision power is garbage and hifonics isn’t far behind it. But then I’ve owned a ppi pc2350 that was the **** and hifonics use to be good too. But we aren’t talking about the past. We are talking about now. So Soundstream, autotek, precision power and hifonics are all junk. It’s not about what they were then, it’s about what they are now. And now they are junk. It’s not like the dude said 1990s Soundstream is junk because that would be wrong. He said Soundstream is junk and now it is. So he wasn’t wrong but u and the other dude that I he aren’t wrong either. So that’s why it isn’t a big deal. Semantics.

like I would say precision power is garbage and hifonics isn’t far behind it. But then I’ve owned a ppi pc2350 that was the **** and hifonics use to be good too. But we aren’t talking about the past. We are talking about now. So Soundstream, autotek, precision power and hifonics are are junk. It’s not about what they were then, it’s about what they are now. And now they are junk.
Damn, I guess that's a fair statement.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bobbytwonames

5,000+ posts
Trigger Man!
Bobbytwonames
Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date