How to reset a X009E

Participant count
  • Participant list

MarceloVS

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi guys, I've an Alpine X009E installed in Toyota Land Cruiser Serie 76. The setup button does not work on the screen, how can I reset the device to reconfigure the screen? Or how can I access the setup without the screen? PLEASE HELP!!

Yes, I already contacted the factory and they do not give me an answer, the manual does not show another method to reset the system without the screen. I thought someone might have had the same experience, thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You can always reset it by disconnecting the power from the unit. If it is one of the loads of cheap android head units available online on...
User manual for the A!. it's in Korean, but Google translate can help you with that...
Try to reset again and if that doesn't work, try updating the firmware. To update the firmware for Alpine X800D, you can follow the instructions...
Hey all, I've got an old 2002 Acura TL that's been working just fine with a Kenwood DPX792BH head unit until recently. For whatever reason, the...
I have a 2012 Toyota 86 (Australia), with the standard factory fitted head unit. It has served me well over the years. All of a sudden the...

About this thread

MarceloVS

CarAudio.com Newbie
MarceloVS
BOLIVIA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from