Words of Instant Ridicule

Bobbytwonames

Conspiracy Theorist
Aug 28, 2018
Certain words and advice on here are instant death by the typewriter police.
1. Skar
2. Pre-fab
3. Soundstream
4. Any cheap amp brand (autotek, performance tecknique, audiobahn, etc....)
5. Rear fill
6. Coaxials in the front doors
7. Stock Head Unit or LOC
8. Two different subs the same size

Everybody feel free to add to the list

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Soundstream used to be the shit bro. That's why it should be taken off the list.
Uh I thought he made the list to "prohibit the caraudio forum to use" lol....that's how I got out of it anyway. You didn't read my reply did you?!

SunUpNeverdown

Support starving audiophiles in America
Jan 12, 2020
Everywhere
like I would say precision power is garbage and hifonics isn’t far behind it. But then I’ve owned a ppi pc2350 that was the shit and hifonics use to be good too. But we aren’t talking about the past. We are talking about now. So Soundstream, autotek, precision power and hifonics are all junk. It’s not about what they were then, it’s about what they are now. And now they are junk. It’s not like the dude said 1990s Soundstream is junk because that would be wrong. He said Soundstream is junk and now it is. So he wasn’t wrong but u and the other dude that I he aren’t wrong either. So that’s why it isn’t a big deal. Semantics.

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
like I would say precision power is garbage and hifonics isn’t far behind it. But then I’ve owned a ppi pc2350 that was the shit and hifonics use to be good too. But we aren’t talking about the past. We are talking about now. So Soundstream, autotek, precision power and hifonics are are junk. It’s not about what they were then, it’s about what they are now. And now they are junk.
Damn, I guess that's a fair statement.

Reactions: Bobbytwonames
OP
Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Conspiracy Theorist
Aug 28, 2018
It's a bigger deal than you think.
You busted my nuts when I told you that I had a SS rub2500.1 le for my 15. Why is it a big deal? Old school SS were nice amps, but not Workd beaters. What about old school ADS and Nakamichi amps? Never even talked about, but stellar amps.

• Dislike
Reactions: fithwheel

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Why are you bringing up the past dude? You that desperate for attention? You need a gf or hobby or both.

SunUpNeverdown

Support starving audiophiles in America
Jan 12, 2020
Everywhere
Now that sounds like the past was garbage and now the newer and now needs to be good. Let’s smooth out for the future. Because nobody likes garbage except for maybe the garbage man. Not speaking on audio but peoples relationships on here.

OP
Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Conspiracy Theorist
Aug 28, 2018
Well I've always been that mf'er that doesn't give a shit what other people say. Certainly not him.
I basically went from an an Orion XTR2500.1dz to a SS rub2500.1 to a Taramps MD3K. Meaning, I bought the Orion, sold it, bought the SS, sold it, and bought the Taramps. Peer pressure 😂

Reactions: Slo_Ride

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Latest classifieds