Killing Yourself

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Even tho the OP has no comprehension whatsoever. This is a legit good thread. I'm all about suicide awareness.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Even tho he posted in the wrong section and acts so goddamn retarded it's insane

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Ahem...
this thread is a PSA
Amen to that. I've had a lot to eat and a lot to drink. It's cuddles time. Big games tomorrow so I'm out.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Amen to that. I've had a lot to eat and a lot to drink. It's cuddles time. Big games tomorrow so I'm out.
So, where should the not kill yourself post go? Thunderdome? My bad. People run out of intelligence on here and immediately condone suicide. Can't people just talk shit anymore?

• Dislike
Reactions: fithwheel

shredder2

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 19, 2017
Az
So, where should the not kill yourself post go? Thunderdome? My bad. People run out of intelligence on here and immediately condone suicide. Can't people just talk shit anymore?
Why would anyone go to a car audio forum and post touchy-feely/dark stuff then expect anyone to take it serious... dial a suicide # where people will take you seriously.
It's been hi-drama with you since joining and possibly the drama is your own making.
We all got problems and issues but most deal with it without broadcasting for all to see.
Suicide thread?.. Personally I say you do you, calm down and relax.
Talking shit is all fun but when you can't take what you dish out it becomes something else.
My .02

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Why would anyone go to a car audio forum and post touchy-feely/dark stuff then expect anyone to take it serious... dial a suicide # where people will take you seriously.
It's been hi-drama with you since joining and possibly the drama is your own making.
We all got problems and issues but most deal with it without broadcasting for all to see.
Talking shit is all fun but when you can't take what you dish out it becomes something else.
My .02
He is telling people to kill themselves, not me. So, ask him. I never once got personal with anyone, or, told someone to kill themselves. That ahit isn't on me.

• Dislike

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
People on here will tell you to go kill yourself, for whatever reason. Please do not do that. People care about you and there is help. DM me if you need numbers or help.

• Dislike

shredder2

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 19, 2017
Az
He is telling people to kill themselves, not me. So, ask him. I never once got personal with anyone, or, told someone to kill themselves. That ahit isn't on me.
Seems to me that you're the only person fixated on the damn subject... His powerful supposed suggestion seems to have affected your psyche only.
Some people take EVERYTHING seriously... jeez...

People on here will tell you to go kill yourself, for whatever reason. Please do not do that. People care about you and there is help. DM me if you need numbers or help.
Your PSA is noted...

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
My .02
I'm talking shit. Name one time where I was getting personal first or telling people to kill themselves? Just because I answer questions, doesn't mean that I should be bullied or told to kill myself. Is that what this site is? If it is, then, I will start doing the same. Just so I can "fit in."

• Dislike

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Seems to me that you're the only person fixated on the damn subject... His powerful supposed suggestion seems to have affected your psyche only.
Some people take EVERYTHING seriously... jeez...

Your PSA is noted...

Some people won't take it like me. I've been there and back. Like, in hospitals, back, medicine, back, relationships, back. It only takes one time to not come back. Sometimes, it only takes a small push to knock over the whole house. Then what, oops, I didn't mean to push. Then, a funeral. Just because somebody had to bully somebody. "Nobody likes you on here, just do everybody proud and kill yourself." Not so funny then. Not so many likes and dislikes.

• Dislike

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
5,000+ posts
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
5,000+ posts
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA

SunUpNeverdown

Support starving audiophiles in America
Jan 12, 2020
Everywhere
I'm talking shit. Name one time where I was getting personal first or telling people to kill themselves? Just because I answer questions, doesn't mean that I should be bullied or told to kill myself. Is that what this site is? If it is, then, I will start doing the same. Just so I can "fit in."
You do everything else trying to fit in and fail at it. If u were smarter about how u carry urself and watch what u say then nobody would bully u. U bring this on urself and then have the nerve to scream victim. Smh. If u have problems on this site establish urself different, brand new. If that doesn’t work then there are other car audio forums besides this website. So y complain about this website and the people on it so much but yet u return to this website and these people. It doesn’t make sense. It’s like u like the torment. Like I said, u bring this on urself.

Last edited:
  • Dislike

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
You do everything else trying to fit in and fail at it. If u were smarter about how u carry urself and watch what u say then nobody would bully u. U bring this on urself and then have the nerve to scream victim. Smh. If u have problems on this site establish urself different, brand new. If that doesn’t work then there are other car audio forums besides this website. So y complain about this website and the people on it so much but yet u return to this website and these people. It doesn’t make sense. It’s like u like the torment. Like I said, u bring this on urself.
Thanks baby Jesus!

• Dislike

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds