woot woot new option, please post thoughts

Participant count
  • Participant list

saywhat?
5,000+ posts

satx120, jealous?
heres the story, went up to ultimate audio for a friend and got me some good info for myself, they will buy back my amp to help towards a new one, i will be picking up the "e" series jl 1400D (new 400/1 rms) it will run me about 340 bucks, without the trade. seeing that is said, it will be pushing the watts to a DVC 12 inch eclipse 87 series. 300 watt rms on the speaker 600 max, who thinks it may pound?

probably not but ill be upgrading as soon as funds start coming....are they really as good as you say? and to the 1st reply what was the opitimism about ?

i didnt want any "those amps are overpriced" replys' because im getting it VERY CHEAP so none of that is taking effect, would this sub/amp combo hit around 135 on term lab, proper install and everything??

to tell you the truth nobody can tell you what you will hit its not just in the install its on the car what the box is tuned to and everything, im not sure what you will hit i say 0-180 dbs is the only possible number

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.