Woofers!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wardulack
10+ year member

MD
Alright guys im in need of some suggestions for some subs that will BANG that meet some certain specifications.

I can do either 2 12" or 2 10" either way here are the dimensions it needs to fit:

MAX of 7.25 inches mounting depth

MAX of 6.5 inches magnet diameter

If i go with 12's ill have 1.55 cubes per sub

If i go with 10's ill have 1.20 cubes per sub

Im aware that more cone area = more bass in alot of cases which would stand true if you have lots of room to work with and can fit anysize subs if need be, but unfortunately thats not my case either 10's or 12's im working with the same max sub dimensions. For example i would be able to fit only the 2500 series DD in a 12 inch, but i could go up to the 3500 series in the 10 inch and i would much rather have 2 DD3510's than 2 DD2512's.

Thanks for the input guys, hopefully i can get some pretty sweet subs.

Also side note, If anyone knows the magnet diameters on the DD 3510's or the SA 10's/12's. I would be much appreciative if you would share them with me. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.