Wooferetc. Scam Plus Image Dynamics Scam Cooperation

No my problem with is just like your getting all pissy here . You're stating a whole lot with no proof what so ever so until you can prove what your saying stfu your spreading all these rumors about a company and you got nothing to go on it but your word I'm subscribing im glad you got caught trying to steal from a company ! Honesty is the best Medicine
OUCH //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smash.gif.499e08a4a35ffaf54f4c8194fb8fe8ed.gif

I'm glad he shared the experience and he doesn't OWE you (APOLLO) jack. If you don't agree then don't believe it. Should you not report a crime if you don't have proof?

Maybe this will make someone else speak up about another situation. Maybe woofersetc. will come in and discredit the entire story and we'll see their true colors.

Either way, this guy has EVERY RIGHT to speak and who are you to take that from him?

Really?
You have purchased an item, received a defective item, fought with the seller to send it back, filed a Paypal claim, WON THE PAYPAL CLAIM, sent the item back you were originally sent, RECEIVED YOUR REFUND, and then a couple weeks later woke up to an email from Paypal stating they are taking your money back even though you won the claim and were already refunded because now the seller states you sent them a subwoofer with a different serial number?
And i have never had my refund pulled back from me because i don't switch products and send back and item i didn't buy. If i get a defective item i send back the item i received defective . Not some thing I'm claiming to be defective with no proof

here's my opinion i'm not sideing with anyone in this post. but this being the age of the internet and all the scams that's been done out there as well as the bashing of companies just because something didn't go your way, you always have to have proof. it's at a point now to where when you do purchase something online bust out your phone camera and start recording the opening of the box from beginning to end. that's the only way 100% that will settle any argument.%

That doesn't matter to Paypal, Will. I told them I have the video and they won't even look at it.

Now, it WILL hold up in court. I am not wasting my time suing them for a refund. $290 doesn't mean all that much to me so I feel it's funny that some of you guys keep trying to say I am making up a story. For what?

I am just seeking criminal prosecution and I think I have more than enough proof.

I'm glad he shared the experience and he doesn't OWE you (APOLLO) jack. If you don't agree then don't believe it. Should you not report a crime if you don't have proof? Maybe this will make someone else speak up about another situation. Maybe woofersetc. will come in and discredit the entire story and we'll see their true colors.

Either way, this guy has EVERY RIGHT to speak and who are you to take that from him?
you don't drag someone name in the mud with no proof . I don't care who it is period . if your posting a thread about someone scamming PROVE IT . Don't go talking and talk and talking about how someone did this and someone did that . if they're prank calling your , where the caller id photos ? that is proof you can post right now .. your caller id is more than likely in arms reach !

Hey Guys reading all of this I have mixed feelings. I ordered a Skar vvx8 for the wifes car "just wanted a lil bass" from wooferstech 7 mths ago and called first talked to a rep, than they sent the item. Mine came fast and was new in the box thank God and was pleased with the whole expierence. However not saying what happened to this gentelman isnt true, but if it is man i sure do feel bad for him. *****. On another note I just signed up to this forum a few days ago and new to the car audio game/world. So now im seeing bad posts on Skar audio which is the woofer I decided to go with from wooferstech. So there is a good chance ill be getting laughed at for having that sub or flammed, but I could care less. Its small package delivers great bass in my wifes car. whatever people have a issue with on wooferstech or skar ive been treated good and i get upset when other people aernt treated the same way.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Hey Guys reading all of this I have mixed feelings. I ordered a Skar vvx8 for the wifes car "just wanted a lil bass" from wooferstech 7 mths ago and called first talked to a rep, than they sent the item. Mine came fast and was new in the box thank God and was pleased with the whole expierence. However not saying what happened to this gentelman isnt true, but if it is man i sure do feel bad for him. *****. On another note I just signed up to this forum a few days ago and new to the car audio game/world. So now im seeing bad posts on Skar audio which is the woofer I decided to go with from wooferstech. So there is a good chance ill be getting laughed at for having that sub or flammed, but I could care less. Its small package delivers great bass in my wifes car. whatever people have a issue with on wooferstech or skar ive been treated good and i get upset when other people aernt treated the same way.
By the way im running audio technix strato 10's in my truck and also had good service with them.

I have purchased tons of audio from Woofersetc over the years with no issues at all including many Id products, my brother and many of my friends have as well with absolutely nothing but good experiences.
I don't know all the facts so I can't judge but it seems rather odd that you would video tape something unless you had something more to hide and wanted to have proof to back up what ever you may be trying to hide. Not taking sides but OP your story seems a bit hard to believe, they bad mouthed you then 2 big companies like ID and Woofersetc teamed up to take your money?

Anyways good luck im sure Woofersetc will come through for you.
This right here.
This is the thing that stuck in my head the first time I read the OP.
here's my opinion i'm not sideing with anyone in this post. but this being the age of the internet and all the scams that's been done out there as well as the bashing of companies just because something didn't go your way, you always have to have proof. it's at a point now to where when you do purchase something online bust out your phone camera and start recording the opening of the box from beginning to end. that's the only way 100% that will settle any argument.%
this.. I have yet to "receive" any item ive been scammed over but every opening gets videotaped with package label clear.. if returned it wouod be the same from packaging to taping it up to handing to the mailman

F the ppl who tell you ur vvx is junk because oc the owner.. they ard great subs

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

By the way im running audio technix strato 10's in my truck and also had good service with them.

I'm glad he shared the experience and he doesn't OWE you (APOLLO) jack. If you don't agree then don't believe it. Should you not report a crime if you don't have proof? Maybe this will make someone else speak up about another situation. Maybe woofersetc. will come in and discredit the entire story and we'll see their true colors.

this wont happen. which shouod proof in itself

crap. I ordered an amp from woofersetc, and I don't have too much money so I SLOWLY put my system together. Probably won't be another 2-3 months before I get the other amp and sub and wiring for me to put it all together and make sure all my items are working. I was about to buy my 2nd amp from them right after valentines, depending on my cash situation. I hope everything I have is legit. It sure looked fine and new tho

Its a sundown amp, and it said it was tested in like mid 2011. Is that anything to worry about? that it was tested so long ago?

Plain and simple, you need something more substantiating than your words. I'm sorry to hear what happened to you, but at this point it's just that, us hearing it. Need some sort of proof here.

Plain and simple, you need something more substantiating than your words. I'm sorry to hear what happened to you, but at this point it's just that, us hearing it. Need some sort of proof here.
when I replace my polks Ill show you what I had to do with the sorround.. but it could have been onlinecarstereo.com .. its still slightly relevant... haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smoothfidelity

10+ year member
smoothfidelity
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from