Wolfram w-4500.1 Pre-order $600

Lies, i demand more non sexually offensive photos of her[emoji41]
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Here’s the pose reenacted for you

10e94cd455acf2d28527638ad801f3ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25owfps.jpg

I’d love to smell this flower in their pic. I personally know Colin and is a coool dude. I’m seriously considering 6 of the ag 12s ion their new 4.5k. That’s why I’m selling my minty ia 20.1 no one wants for 475$ shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
dude u gotta put that on the website and delete the pics of flowers lol.. but for real though!!!

dude u gotta put that on the website and delete the pics of flowers lol.. but for real though!!!
omfg...if you'd quit posting new threads about subs and dyno amps, you'd see that exact pic on wolfram website. Live a little.

omfg...if you'd quit posting new threads about subs and dyno amps, you'd see that exact pic on wolfram website. Live a little.
Hey now, let's leave shameless plugs for YouTube amp dyno's out of this.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hey now, let's leave shameless plugs for YouTube amp dyno's out of this.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
No harm intended towards you tho!!

You keep saying I won't invest in R&D. I told you WHY I wouldn't, if there was an exception of course I would. But lets face it, I'm not 20 years into my career making a 6 figure salary yet. Innovation doesn't necessarily mean go buy mosconi, does it? Or is that the only thing you consider innovation? You keep going back to the same points without offering some solution that fits what the market needs.
Guess what, I paid a buck a watt and up for amps back in late 80's early 90's in or just out of high school; gold was under 300 an ounce and gas or a pack of smokes was 1$ and funky pup tier subs were over 100$. We all did, and we paid 500$ for a bare bones CD player when that technology first went mobile. At those profits a lot of new companies came in and actually invested in talent or R&D because there was a lot of promise of return on investment. I remember shelling out 550$ for my Orion 225HCCA and almost 800 for the 250.

In any event, I'd say entrepreneurs like Wolfram have their finger firmly on the pulse of what the audio market wants (something for nothing) and typically deliver as long as they can.

And no. There is almost no room for innovation beyond paying Mosconi/Focal prices. Those are the types of companies actually trying to innovate and they have a good grasp of how many products they sell to spread around the cost and price things accordingly. In fact I'd say if the average bottom feeder consumer even valued state of the art technology enough to pay the premium in components required to manufacture that stuff China would already be knocking them off and selling them on Alibaba.

IMO if even the small percentage of hobyists (people on these forums or the ones you see at competitions) would willingly pay Sundown or DC MSRP for that type of equipment you'd see some innovation between the few big players with deep enough pockets to gamble but I'd wager even those companies sell very little at their list price and becoming established means higher overhead. About the first rule of competition tier car audio is that NOBODY pays retail. "I'm getting the """team""" price".... "Buy b-stock from the yard sale" ...."40% off on Black Friday".

So keep buying based on price and the market will keep giving you what you want... absolute rock bottom prices (or in the case of Brazil, that and very small footprints). You may say that you want something else but until you put your money where your mouth is it's all just virtue signaling.

If you want a solid Korean made and proven board at a discounted rate... Buy the Wolfram!
Or wait 6 months for the next "new" "brand" to come along and offer some promotional pricing on the same thing. Then complain that nobody is innovating.

Not trying to run down Wolfram, but as much as I love audio I wouldn't even consider investing my money in trying to make a new "brand" selling the same thing as everyone else (many of whom are already doing so at a loss) and then expecting consumers (who we have seen get angry that CAB won't haggle on price) balk at raising prices to a point where you can actually keep the bills paid and make any reasonable compensation for your time and capital investment.

Guess what, I paid a buck a watt and up for amps back in late 80's early 90's in or just out of high school; gold was under 300 an ounce and gas or a pack of smokes was 1$ and funky pup tier subs were over 100$. We all did, and we paid 500$ for a bare bones CD player when that technology first went mobile. At those profits a lot of new companies came in and actually invested in talent or R&D because there was a lot of promise of return on investment. I remember shelling out 550$ for my Orion 225HCCA and almost 800 for the 250.
In any event, I'd say entrepreneurs like Wolfram have their finger firmly on the pulse of what the audio market wants (something for nothing) and typically deliver as long as they can.

And no. There is almost no room for innovation beyond paying Mosconi/Focal prices. Those are the types of companies actually trying to innovate and they have a good grasp of how many products they sell to spread around the cost and price things accordingly. In fact I'd say if the average bottom feeder consumer even valued state of the art technology enough to pay the premium in components required to manufacture that stuff China would already be knocking them off and selling them on Alibaba.

IMO if even the small percentage of hobyists (people on these forums or the ones you see at competitions) would willingly pay Sundown or DC MSRP for that type of equipment you'd see some innovation between the few big players with deep enough pockets to gamble but I'd wager even those companies sell very little at their list price and becoming established means higher overhead. About the first rule of competition tier car audio is that NOBODY pays retail. "I'm getting the """team""" price".... "Buy b-stock from the yard sale" ...."40% off on Black Friday".

So keep buying based on price and the market will keep giving you what you want... absolute rock bottom prices (or in the case of Brazil, that and very small footprints). You may say that you want something else but until you put your money where your mouth is it's all just virtue signaling.

Or wait 6 months for the next "new" "brand" to come along and offer some promotional pricing on the same thing. Then complain that nobody is innovating.

Not trying to run down Wolfram, but as much as I love audio I wouldn't even consider investing my money in trying to make a new "brand" selling the same thing as everyone else (many of whom are already doing so at a loss) and then expecting consumers (who we have seen get angry that CAB won't haggle on price) balk at raising prices to a point where you can actually keep the bills paid and make any reasonable compensation for your time and capital investment.
Because you don't know what it takes to build your own literally if you build your own your prices are going to be around the mmats prices and all other custom built amps like Ark

So we're in agreement on the rest, except this. I don't know how you missed the fact that I'm not 20 years into my career making 6 figure salary. My student loans are the equivalent of a house without the house, so I need to be smart with my money.

You can call it virtue signalling, but i don't give a **** how it makes me look. I care about how it influences businesses to see the future, as in consumers want to see your innovation and may be willing to pay a premium for it. Just because I can't buy it doesn't mean I won't promote it.

Right now I do want rock bottom prices for what I'm working with. Never argued that, try to understand the concept of people wanting innovation without having the dough to afford it.

[quote name='Lbetts818']It is on the site but if that is my man @WolframAudio girl we should show a little respect:respekt:[/QUOTE]

cool good deal i'm just saying way better than flowers.. i guess pic does look a little over produced to not use on site lol..

as in consumers want to see your innovation and may be willing to pay a premium for it.
There is innovation NOW for those who are in fact willing to pay for it. What you're talking about is waiting for someone else to pay for it then China/Brazil to steal it and give it to you for nothing.

You guys should be very grateful that there's still a couple guys a year to try to make a buck doing this stuff and re-sell these Korean amps and Chinese subs at a loss to try to build a following.

There is innovation NOW for those who are in fact willing to pay for it. What you're talking about is waiting for someone else to pay for it then China/Brazil to steal it and give it to you for nothing.
You guys should be very grateful that there's still a couple guys a year to try to make a buck doing this stuff and re-sell these Korean amps and Chinese subs at a loss to try to build a following.
Provide me some examples

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.