Wolfram w-4500.1 Pre-order $600

25owfps.jpg

I’d love to smell this flower in their pic. I personally know Colin and is a coool dude. I’m seriously considering 6 of the ag 12s ion their new 4.5k. That’s why I’m selling my minty ia 20.1 no one wants for 475$ shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Colin is the ****. I can’t wait for my AG15! One more month :/

You keep saying I won't invest in R&D. I told you WHY I wouldn't, if there was an exception of course I would. But lets face it, I'm not 20 years into my career making a 6 figure salary yet. Innovation doesn't necessarily mean go buy mosconi, does it? Or is that the only thing you consider innovation? You keep going back to the same points without offering some solution that fits what the market needs.

Those AU subs are going to be good. The weakness will likely be the coil, as it will almost certainly be Chinese at that price.
Someone I respect and knows more than any of us about subs told me if those TS specs check out (they sometimes do not), that is likely the best 299$ sub on the market. He does worry about the coil tho.

For what its worth, he owns a sub company, and he said he'd lose money at 299$ making a comparable sub
I don’t think they will be $299 forever. Prly just to get the brand name out there... I am a hater and a sundown nut hugger. I would take a yardsale zv4 for 300 over one of these. But that’s just me

Id probably take a YS xv2 over one of these. Because im assured of the quality.

But id also probably take this over an fu1250 or hdc3

Yep. I remember scraping up money for a used viper 1200.1 and then blowing it and now you can easily get a belva or hifonics that puts out 2k rms in the $200 range. I remember kicker kx2500s were going for 600+, now we have the opportunity to get 4500 rms for 600. I personally feel technology has advanced in the sense that its easy and cheaper to get big power these days. Back then i wouldnt have dreamed of 4k for 600.
Btw how are those x's between 40-50 hz?
I'll let you know in a couple days.....I think id did ok, but that was awhile ago....and since I'm tuned a little low, it may not play those freq. vs. if they were tuned a bit higher. I just got the Tahoe back up and running again, new alt and new battery. Have to reset everything again.

I'll let you know in a couple days.....I think id did ok, but that was awhile ago....and since I'm tuned a little low, it may not play those freq. vs. if they were tuned a bit higher. I just got the Tahoe back up and running again, new alt and new battery. Have to reset everything again.
Cool, i had been debating on the x vs zv3. I guess im kinda commited to the z since i cut my circles for that basket. I heard the x last week but only on really low stuff but nothing higher up

I think wolfram name is Lame. Also all those medal elements as their slogan for each subwoofer. The AU subwoofer is rare like gold, that’s why it’s chosen by top competitors..... ummmmm that Shlt gayyyy, the subwoofer is in someone’s back yard in a flower bed next to a swimming pool for its stock photo... What in the fvck
https://www.wolframaudio.com/collections/gold-2-500-rms/products/au-15
metal*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25owfps.jpg

I’d love to smell this flower in their pic. I personally know Colin and is a coool dude. I’m seriously considering 6 of the ag 12s ion their new 4.5k. That’s why I’m selling my minty ia 20.1 no one wants for 475$ shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Careful what you’ve got to say about my girlfriend[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.