Wolfram w-4500.1 Pre-order $600

To all those whining/bitching about how Wolfram takes pics with company subs/amps in flower beds, next to a swimming pool or even a railroad track....or hell maybe a forrest just to add to it, lets see your own company subs and/or amps. Wolfram is here to try and make a more affordable product, not a Yuen Lui photography show. When you release your own subs and amps, you can take pics however you want. He's in a lot of competition with the bigger brands we all know and are familiar with. He's def not here to ask people's opinions of his products in certain areas of a yard or field. If I had some extra $$ I would def try the amps out.

Provide me some examples
Built in compressor so that you cannot drive the amp into clipping. Multiple and separate power supplies (reliability and easier repairs if anything does go wrong).

Of course many of the other improvements are as technology allows. Faster switching, better op-amps. Remember just 8-10 years ago Burr Brown was an upgrade or "premium" op-amp, now it's obsolete.

I suspect Mmats is at the cutting edge of full bridge, at least as far as reliability.

Anyway, in addition to Rockford, JL, Alpine and the other big names that do their own R&D, there's a half dozen other great companies/engineers out there improving as budget and available technology allows.

I think the something for nothing you expect to get will need to wait on some revolution in components.... say a supercapacitor that can operate at high voltage. Not sure where you really think anybody can improve, but if you have an idea call one of the good engineers and give him a blank check and see what you get.

To all those whining/bitching about how Wolfram takes pics with company subs/amps in flower beds, next to a swimming pool or even a railroad track....or hell maybe a forrest just to add to it, lets see your own company subs and/or amps. Wolfram is here to try and make a more affordable product, not a Yuen Lui photography show. When you release your own subs and amps, you can take pics however you want. He's in a lot of competition with the bigger brands we all know and are familiar with. He's def not here to ask people's opinions of his products in certain areas of a yard or field. If I had some extra $$ I would def try the amps out.
I will report back my findings once I’m fully Wolf’d out!

Built in compressor so that you cannot drive the amp into clipping. Multiple and separate power supplies (reliability and easier repairs if anything does go wrong).
Of course many of the other improvements are as technology allows. Faster switching, better op-amps. Remember just 8-10 years ago Burr Brown was an upgrade or "premium" op-amp, now it's obsolete.

I suspect Mmats is at the cutting edge of full bridge, at least as far as reliability.

Anyway, in addition to Rockford, JL, Alpine and the other big names that do their own R&D, there's a half dozen other great companies/engineers out there improving as budget and available technology allows.

I think the something for nothing you expect to get will need to wait on some revolution in components.... say a supercapacitor that can operate at high voltage. Not sure where you really think anybody can improve, but if you have an idea call one of the good engineers and give him a blank check and see what you get.
I'm not on that level of engineer, I'll never claim to be. Real engineers are like savants

I'd like some examples of accurately priced amplifiers and other types of components that are in fact incorporating new designs, and investing into R&D for the future.

Whats up everyone! Just joined this forum and also to let you guys know I pre-ordered the W-4500.1. I'm excited to check out this beast! U guys watch BigDWiz dyno of the 3000.1? That coupon code still WORKS! Go get it! $539! Can't beat it! I will post pics and results later in Spring when I get my **** installed.

I'm not on that level of engineer, I'll never claim to be. Real engineers are like savants
I'd like some examples of accurately priced amplifiers and other types of components that are in fact incorporating new designs, and investing into R&D for the future.
In layman's terms, the premium priced brands are investing in R&D and if nothing else investing in better quality components as technology makes them available. Amp designers don't create or manufacture semiconductors so they're largely limited by what actually exists and work around those constraints.

Most of the engineer types are really friendly and passionate about what they do. Call or email one of them and ask them what sorts of things they're doing if you really care.

[quote name='dudeogo']@WolframAudio I just checked out the website and I'm definitely impressed with the products! Is the company going to be direct to customer entirely or will you get hooked up with distributors as well?[/QUOTE]

We’ll get distributors, just need to get our name out there first[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shut the *** up you are a moron.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.