Wolfram W-1500.1D Ampy Dyno Video

Participant count
  • Participant list
Add another Hundo to that and sure... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yeah if it did 200 more at 2 ohms i might, don't know if 100 more rms is worth it., guess i just have to get a d2 next year..

Don't get ****** into needing big power to get good output.
yeah i may try that new fi alpha looks awesome and has low mms and custom options now., that on 1100 rms should be great for me.. just think my car likes shorter box so bass can get into cabin but now i have 3 holes in rear deck, so it's better....

yeah i may try that new fi alpha looks awesome and has low mms and custom options now., that on 1100 rms should be great for me.. just think my car likes shorter box so bass can get into cabin but now i have 3 holes in rear deck, so it's better....
I can't remember what car you have

I can't remember what car you have
yeah gp pic of in my gallery.. see if i can get pic of rear deck on here.. see the square hole under the fu decal?, i guess it was for monsoon factory amp mine don't have, worked for me..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.